Events and Programs
* To schedule a unique experience, please contact us using the contact form on our home page or e-mail us at
1. Young Explorers Program: Would your pre-teen or teen love to take a 3 hour tour of the Thimble Islands, including a trip to Outer Island to explore and enjoy a picnic lunch/snack, and paddle through the surrounding estuaries? Then this experience is perfect for them. Trips are weekdays only from 9 am - 12 pm or 1 - 4 pm. For ages 9-16. 3 person minimum.
2. Thimble Island Tours: Come paddle with us and explore one of Connecticut's most breathtaking natural attractions: the Thimble Islands.
3. Branford Fireworks: Join us on Saturday, June 22nd, 2019 for the Branford Fireworks via kayak or SUP from 8-10 PM.
4, CT River & Dinner: Paddle down the Connecticut River from Gillette Castle in East Haddam to Essex. Once in Essex, enjoy dinner at the Griswold Inn or the Black Seal.
5. Corporate Outings: Coming Summer 2020!!! Looking for a unique team building activity for your small business? Let New England Watersports provide you with a few hours of kayaking around the Thimble Islands. We can also help coordinate logistics to enable your team to land on Outer Island, the only Thimble Island available to the public, where your team can spend the afternoon engaged in unique, island-based team builders.